Bethany House of Hospitality offers housing and support services to young immigrant women as they journey to independence.
Bethany House Residents are from El Salvador, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Guatemala, Somalia, Venezuela, Honduras, Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
WE offer each resident:
- Coordination with immigration attorneys, health care providers and other community based programs to ensure seamless access to services which she will need for the duration of her open-ended stay with us.
- Accompaniment as she navigates the complexity of immigration processes which can take years until conclusion
- Referrals to ESL, High School Equivalency (GED) or college level programs
- Encouragement and support as she seeks meaningful employment
- Instruction and guidance in the skills essential for independent living
- Help with her social integration into U.S. culture
- Support as she develops leadership within the BHH household so she may become a contributing member to U.S. society
- Resources so she may grow in her faith tradition